Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So much to blog about, but I am too lazy to do it. The kids did have a wonderful Christmas. Everyone was excited to see what Santa brought. I'll have to post pictures soon. On another note, I am about to have my tubes tied. I have finally made the decision that my family is complete now, but I still feel a little sad thinking about it. I think I'll feel much better after it is done though! I go for my appt to talk about it next week. I am so fortunate. I always said I wanted 1 kid or 4. With Andy in our family that gives me 4 kiddos, and I think that is a lovely number. I am blessed to have such wonderful kids.

1 comment:

  1. I had that done after my 5 child. I knew it was what we both wanted, but it was still emotional.

    The one thing I didn't do was pray to God about it before hand, seeking His will for our family. I wasn't at the point in my relationship with God. But he has healed me, and let us grow our family through the blessings of adoption. I will be forever grateful!

    Of course, 9 years after that I had to have a hysterectomy, and for that will am SO GRATEFUL! I cried at the time, but let's face it.... I am going on 2 years without a "P" and it has been wonderful!

    TMI? :)

    ReplyDelete