Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Hello, I'm Shea Elizabeth. I'm many things, but first and foremost I'm a Christian. I'm also have four amazing kids. This August I will have been married for 15 years to man who drives me insane on a daily basis. He works very hard for our family and for the majority of our marriage worked 2-3 jobs, and I have to tell him I'm grateful very often or he forgets ;) I'm a nurse as well, but I try not to talk about work, it just pays some of the bills.
1. I don't eat pork.
2. I'm scared to death of mice. It is my worst fear.
3. I'm a very tolerant person. I have friends of all religions, races, sexual orientations, and beliefs. I'm okay with that. I don't bash them, and I don't expect them to judge me either.
4. I like everything fast and hot. My food is usually boiling and foot is very heavy. I NEED a red corvette badly (don't confuse want with need I NEED it )
5. I don't like people who brag about things. I figure if you have to brag you can't be very good at what you're talking about.
6. Riches don't impress me. In fact, I don't really like rich people. I'm what you might call a reverse snob.
7. I adore African food, Ethiopian food especially. I don't like injera though, and I feel weird about that lol.
8. Swimming is my most favorite thing in the world!!
9. I love to take cruises. We are hopefully going on our 3rd one later this year.
10. I love Strawberries and Champagne Victoria Secrets Lotion. It is my signature scent.
11. I'm not a girlie girl, but I clean up rather nicely. People look weird at me when I do, and it makes me wonder just how bad I look the rest of the time.
12. I've eaten escargot and I loved it.
13. I'm not against socialism and that surprises people, not necessarily for it but not against it. I especially am in favor of socialized medicine. I think Germany has a great system.
14. I could not live without my fax machine. I l.o.v.e. it.
15. I have 2 walk in closets in my bedroom. One is filled with gifts year round in preparation for xmas and birthdays.