Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pre school is going GREAT! I like it so much I may leave O there for Kindergarten. He deserves the best, and I fully intend on making up for everything my little prince has ever missed. They say he is a joy to have and all the children love him. He is excited every morning to go, and he is happy to see me when I pick him up. I made a good decision not putting him in Kindergarten yet, and I think he will do even better next year because of it. I am back at work full time, and that is nice too for a change. I am not a very good stay at home mom I am afraid. I envy those who do it well, but I am not organized or structured enough to make a very good go of it, though I survived 8 months. I do wish my job was 3 days a week, but I really love what I do, and a lot of people can't say that. Oh to throw me for a loop, when I told hubby I was getting my tubes tied, he said he wanted another baby. I will never understand that man?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Men, who has ever understood them (I sure don't)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oskar needs a baby brother! My friends who had their tubes tied, all regretted it later. For what its worth.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I'm glad it's going well!! It's amazing what love will do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shea,
    I am sooo glad O loves school! As for having another baby - Go for it!! You only live once and why not with a bunch of kids ;-)

    ReplyDelete