Saturday, November 14, 2009

Details lol

I forgot those huh? Well, the whole plane ride over O decided he would not sleep until the very last hour and third plane. He also insisted on rolling my suitcase through all 3 airports because he loves his momma. After we stepped off the plane our family was waiting at the luggage claim. Coming down the escalator all I could see was A.J.'s feet, the most beautiful sight in the world. guess I thought he would be overwhelmed, but if there is one thing about O, it is that he surprises you. He ran right up to his sisters and was sooooo excited. He pulled out his photo album and started saying, "HEY" and pointing to pictures of each of the girls. You could see it start connecting in his little mind. We then went to get our bag and he took off ahead with one hand in each of his sisters. I don't think he worried about me at all lol. Usually he won't let me out of his sight. The entire ride home he held hands with A.J. and would stroke her hair and kiss her. The chattered and talked the entire time. I thought he would fall asleep because by this time he had basically been up for 24 hours, but it was not to be. He was running on excitement. We had a 1 hour 15 minute drive home and he enjoyed looking on the window and pointing to things. Afterwards we collapsed into bed!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet boy! I'm so glad he and AJ are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you guy's are home and things are going good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your all home.

    .. then what? more details when you have a chance.
    looks like from the photo's he knows he's home. oh crying here. I'm so happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete